Friday, June 18, 2004

The Great Wet Wedding

My younger brother tied the knot today with Julia. The had been engaged for years. Today was the official state ceremony. Tomorrow they will marry in church fashion.

Unfortunately the weather is bad. It is a mix of rain and sunshine. I am pretty moved by the whole thing, however. How long will it be till I am married? I guess it will not be before 2007. Maybe even later. In three years I 'll be 30. Still not that old. So, there is no reason to rush anything. :-)

By now, I can't offer any pics from the wedding. I have some pics from bachelor's night, however.
Not all of them are very presentable, though.
My bro was dressed up in a weird costume (somehow like little red ridinghood) and had to collect kisses from the girls we met while touring through one of Berlin's top tourist areas in the city center, the Oranienburger Straße.


The next one was fun. She was from Sweden:


Somehow she distracted our cameraman...


I am the one with the bright red tie.


At the end of the day, some of us needed a rest...


Some more than others:

5 comments:

t'su said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all!

Milani said...

congratulations to the couple!!

t'su said...

By the way, my eyes hovered over the Swede's cleavage longer than they should've. Wow!

Miguel Centellas said...

Is that a German tradition? Sounds fun. Oh, and that cleavage wasn't all that.

Anonymous said...

Marco-

My name is Christian Hall and I am a journalism student in Hawaii. I am writing an article about cultural diversity in Berlin and was hoping you'd let me quote from your blog. Please email me at xtianyumyum@aol.com and let me know if it's okay. Thanks and Aloha!

-Christian =)