Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Reason for my posting delay

My gf has been in town for a few days. That is why I only commented on some issues but didn't upload a major post.

I am attending a class in school about modern political theories. I don't need a grade or anything but it is interesting stuff. Today the prof explained something about the plan for the semester including some remarks on Robert Kagan. Something like: "Kagan tries to shape foreign policy according to Hobbes. But he doesn't. We are going to see that he didn't read Hobbes well enough."

This and some other remarks made the opening session of the class very interesting. I am curious about how it will develop. The class material will be online in a yahoo group. I will post the link, but just a few minutes ago it wasn't working. I 'll post it later.

No comments: